Thursday, December 3, 2015

Vlog #22 Shopping Problem??? | BeYouTyAndBeyond

Hi friends! 
Welcome to the randomness in my life. 
 I know my vlog is just almost the same each time.  
But there's nothing I can do because this is just exactly what happens in my life. 
 And also, I am doing weekend vlogs in case you don't know 
since I cannot vlog during my working days.  
It's just more boring, I tell you
hehe
^_^


Here's the Video
^_^


 I know that I shopped on my last vlog
But this time we bought something for the cold season.
We need to get new stuffs since last year's winter clothes were super beat up already
On the place we live, we have longer cold days and shorter warm days 
Such a bomb, when I don't like winter myself
haha
SHOGANAI! 

Hope you enjoy this post guys
I want to Thank you from the bottom of my heart
for the support that you have given me

Thank you Thank you so much

Always remember
Be Nice, Be Kind and Keep that Smile

Love you all
^_-



*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment