Thursday, December 17, 2015

Vlog #24 New Face On My Vlog | BeYouTyAndBeyond


Hi friends!
It's almost Christmas!  
I can't believe that it's already Mid December and it just a week away before Christmas Day!
It just felt so weird since it's Mid-December and the first snowfall hasn't happening yet
I have a mixed emotion towards it though, 
Happy and Worried
Happy, because I don't like snow 
Worried, because there might be some serious problem going on with Nature
But non the less, 
Let's just all be Happy because it's Christmas!
It's the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ
^_^



Here's the Video
^_^


Hope you enjoyed this weeks Vlog

Even with everything that's been going on
Bad or Good
I'm still thankful to the Lord

Enjoy your day guys

Always remember to
Be Nice, Be Kind and Keep that Smile

Hope to see you in my next post

Love you all
^_^

*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment