Thursday, December 10, 2015

Vlog#23 Super Sick =( | BeYouTyAndBeyond

Hi friends!  
So sorry that I sound so weird on this vlog.  
You know it's time of the year.  
My friend "Sinusitis" decided to pay me a visit.
I know you might be thinking maybe 
I just need to take a break from vlogging,
 but I just enjoy talking so much with you guys.  
I cannot resist not doing any vlogs at all...hehe
^_^





Here's the Video
^_^


I wish everybody to be safe and stay healthy in this cold season
Especially to those people that are living here in Japan.
Since it's Influenza Season

Make sure to take your Flu Shots
And keep warm and eat healthy

Thank you so much for visiting my blog post everyone

Always remember to
Be Nice Be Kind and Keep that Smile

Hope to see you in my next post

Love you all
^_^




*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram







No comments:

Post a Comment