Monday, November 30, 2015

Makeup Story Tag | BeYouTyAndBeyond



Hi friends!
Finally, I did my first Tag Video
It was fun and a little nervous at the same time
But I really had fun doing this tag
I have another one to film and I'm so so excited to do that tag, soon

Have fun!
^_^





Here's the Video


Hope you get to know more WHY & HOW I got into makeup
Why I fell in love with it
And where it all started

I tag everyone to do this tag
Leave it in the comments sections

I also love to hear your Makeup Story
Don't you think it would be fun sharing each other's story?
^_^

Hope you enjoyed this post guys

Thank you so so much for stopping by

I'll see you in my next post

Love you all
^_^



*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram










No comments:

Post a Comment