Thursday, November 19, 2015

Vlog #20 Let's Get Drunk! Japanese Sake | BeYouTyAndBeyond



Hi friends!
Another Vlog!  
Me and my husband tried Japanese Sake with Omebushi for the first time
I thought it taste weird before I tasted it.
But surprisingly, OMG! it's freaking DELISH!
hehe ^_^
It's a little strong though so you need to be careful
You might end up drinking a lot without knowing you're too Drunk to stand
hehe






Here's the Video






So, have you tried drinking Sweetened Sake guys?
What do you think about it?

Just remember
Don't Drive if you Drink
Be safe

I hope you enjoyed spending another day of my life everyone
I know that it's kinda boring
but this is just how my life goes

Hope you have a Blessed Day
^_^

And Remember
Be Nice, Be Kind and Keep that Smile


See you in my next post


Take Care Everyone

Love yah!
^_^




*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram



















No comments:

Post a Comment