Saturday, November 14, 2015

Haul! Japanese Makeup & More! | BeYouTyAndBeyond


Hi friends! Did some shopping on my favorite things on earth, which is Makeup! hehe.

 I thought that I wanted to share it with you because,

you might be interested on purchasing Japanese Makeup Brands in the future.


And I apologize that this was a very long video, I love talking and I talked a lot...hehe...

Just wanted to give a little info really on the brands and products

 ^_^

 



Here's the Video
^_^




 If you want me to review on a particular product that I mentioned in this video,
Just leave it in the comments section
Or you can message me in any of my social media
I would definitely love to do that for you guys
^_^

I hope this helps you in deciding in purchasing a Japanese Makeup Brand

Thank you so much for stopping by
Hope to see you in my next post

Love yah all!

^_^


*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment