Thursday, February 25, 2016

Vlog#28 LOST, ZOMBIES & OVERPRICED CHOCOLATE | BeYouTyAndBeyond


Hey friends!
It's post Valentines Day and I decide to wear my Red GAP Sweater...hehe
Supposedly, I will be wearing this last Sunday,
And since it's Valentines Day, I decided not to.
Because, you know what it means when you wear red on Valentines.
hehe (",)

Really had fun and enjoyed this weeks vlog,
you know why, because I did a lot of shopping!
Yes!  And don't worry most that I got was on Sale.
I don't usually buy stuffs if it's in regular price
Unless it's really needed and there's no way on earth that it will be put on sale.

To my friends who also loves on Sale items
Especially those who live here in Japan, too
It's almost Spring and you know what it means,
Spring Sale!

Enjoy!




Here's the Video
^_^



Hope you enjoyed this weeks vlog guys
And I know that there's not much in my life.
It's usually almost the same each day.

Thank you so much for stopping by everyone

And always remember to:
Be Nice, Be Kind & Keep that Smile


I love you all so much
Sharon
^_^


*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at  roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment