Saturday, February 13, 2016

Review: Japanese Liquid Foundation | Prima Vista | BeYouTyAndBeyond


Hey friends!

I've been searching all over the internet looking for a review
on Sofina's Prima Vista Liquid Foundation.
But with no luck, all I could find is it's in Japanese

I've been wanting to try this foundation so much.
And I always locked my eyes on it whenever I go to the drugstore.
But always hesitated to buy it since I don't know much about it,
And most importantly, I don't want to waste money.
But I did it anyways.
hehe

That's why I am having this review today





Here's the Video
^_^


I hope that this was helpful to all of you

If you have any questions,
just feel free to leave them below.

Thank you so much for stopping by

And I'll see you all in my next post

Love you all
Sharon ^_^




*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram



























No comments:

Post a Comment