Monday, September 7, 2015

Wearable Shimmery Look | BeYouTyAndBeyond

Hi guys!

I created this Pink Shimmery Look for you today.

Hope you like it
^_^




Here's the Video
^_^




I really enjoyed making this look for you guys.

I don't know, but I'm always attracted and drawn to shimmery shadows as well as nail polishes
hehe...

Thanks for visiting my blog
Hope to see you in my next post


Always remember
Be Nice, Be Kind And Keep that Smile

Take Care Everyone
 ^_^





*PRODUCTS USED*
EYES :
MAC Painterly Paint Pot -  Soft Ochre
4U2 Palette - Classic
Canmake Eyeshadow Trio - Eyes Nuance 32
Etude House Liquid Eyeliner - Black
Etude House Play 101 Pencil  - Black
DollyWink Long Mascara - Black
@Bb Soft Smudge Pencil - Beige
Daiso Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
Serya False Eyelashes
Panasonic Heated Eyelashes Curler - Regular
Canmake Eyelash Curler - Wide

 FACE:
Pore Putty Brightening Face Primer
Ettusais BB Mineral White - No.10
MAC Pro LongWear Concealer - NW20
Nichido Final Powder - Ivory Glow
Etude House Face Color Corset -  #5BR40
E.L.F Blush 

LIPS:
Mentholatum Baby Lips
Etude House Sugar Tint Balm - PK003

*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram














No comments:

Post a Comment