Monday, September 14, 2015

How I Groom & Fill My Brows | BeYouTyAndBeyond



Hi guys!
When it comes to makeup, My Number obsession is Eyebrows!
Yes, you heard me right.  Way back before, whenever somebody do my makeup.  
I always tell them to leave my brows unfilled because I feel like it makes my face look stronger.
I don't exactly know what happened that suddenly I have become obsessed with it..hehe
And for many years,  I tried to achieve the right shape and thickness that would soothe me.
At last! I got it to shape exactly the way I wanted it to be.
And I've been doing this for about 5 years now. Although I change a tiny tiny bit from time to time.
A lot of people come to me just to fix their brows...hehe (not bragging)
I'd like to believe that doing the eyebrows is my specialty
So now, I wanted to share to you how I groom and fill in my eyebrows.

Hope you will like this video





Here's the video
^_^





I hope you find this video helpful
Happy Browing!
hehe

Thanks for watching

Take Care Everyone
^_^



*Disclaimer
  This is how I groom and fill in my brows
  I am not telling everybody by any means that you should also do the same way that I do to my 
   brows.  But if you've  liked my style, well then that's great! Yey! ^_^

*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram



















No comments:

Post a Comment