Saturday, September 5, 2015

Daiso Haul! | Nail Polish and More Beauty Stuffs | BeYouTyAndBeyond

Hi guys! 
Are you a Daisoholic too? Like me? hehe
Well, I've been doing a lot of trips at Daiso.  It's always been my favorite store ever since I came here in Japan.  And I was so thrilled when I found out that we also have our own in the Philippines.  Although it is not as big as the one here, but still it makes me happy.
Daiso is an amazing store  because you can find anything from anything there.  It's like a Home Center, Drugstore, Department Store and Grocery Store!
haha ^_^
And mind you, it is very affordable if you are going to compare it to the prizes in regular stores.

Hope you enjoy this haul
 Love you guys
mwuahh ^_^




Here's the Video
^_^





I hope you find this video helpful guys!
And maybe you will be having trips to Daiso soon

Thanks for stopping by

Hope to see you in my next post

Always remember
Be Nice, Be Kind And Keep That Smile

Take Care Everyone
^_^




*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram

















No comments:

Post a Comment