Thursday, October 29, 2015

Vlog#17 So So COLD | BeYouTyAndBeyond


Hi friends!
Want to spend an early morning chill with me?
Or having a late Chu-hi drink?

This is just one of the days of my life that I wanted to share to you
What is it like living in Japan which for me is a very foreign place to live in
Language barrier is quite an issue 
Unlike in other countries where you can easily read the writing
which helps make you learn the language easily

It was quite a struggle, but I survived!
hehe  ^_^




Here's the Video



So this is my life living in a foreign land
with an absolute foreign language

There are times I feel scared and inferior because of the idea that I cannot speak the language
But fun at the same time in a sense when you try to speak and you use the word you thought that it was it but that word is not meant to use for that particular situation.

For me, Experience is always the best way to learn
Whether it would be easy or tough

I hope you enjoyed today's post guys!

Thank you always for stopping by

May God Bless Us always

Always remember
Be Nice, Be Kind And Keep that Smile


Love Yah!
^_^



*You can also reach me through these links*


Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram


















No comments:

Post a Comment