Monday, October 12, 2015

Mermaid/Rainbow Look | BeYouTyAndBeyond


Hey my lovelies!
I'm back!  And it's nice to be back 
I miss you all sooo much
^_^

So, before I completely bid goodbye to my beloved summer
I just wanted to create this Mermaid/Rainbow Inspired Look

I really love this look and I'm super excited to share this to all of you

I hope you will like it
^_^




Here's the Video



Hope you enjoy this video guys

Let me know if you recreate this look on yourself
You can post or tag me in all my social media accounts

Thank you so much for stopping by

Remember
"Makeup is not a mask worn to hide oneself
but rather it makes YOU a  better YOU"

Love yah 
^_^






*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at  roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram






















No comments:

Post a Comment