Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Everyday Makeup | BeYouTyAndBeyond


Hi friends!

Interested on how I do my Everyday Makeup?  Perfect! Because I posted a video on how I do My Everyday Makeup.

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 ... Hope you try this on yourself ^_^



Here is the Link to My Video
Enjoy! ^_^








Here are the list of the products that I used in this video:

Face:
M.A.C ProLongwear Concealer  -  NW20
Helen Park Multi Magic Miracle Powder
E.L.F Blush & Bronzer Duo
E.L.F Blush  -  Mellow Mauve

Eyes:
E.L.F Blush & Bronzer Duo
AC Crayon Eye Color   -  01 Champagne Pink
Fasio Pencil Eyeliner  -  Black
Daiso Eyebrow Pencil  -  Natural Brown
Dollywink Volume Mascara  -  Deep Black
Serya False Eyelashes
Daiso Eyelash Curler

Lips:
Mentholatum Baby Lips  -  Honey
Rimmel London Apocalips  Lip Lacquer  -  008



I hope you try this on yourself and if you do.  Please feel free to post it in any of my social media accounts.  I would definitely love to see your versions.

Until next time.  Have a wonderful day everyone.

Happy  Reading! ^_^


*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at

 My Facebook Account:

 My Facebook Page:

My Instagram

My Twitter:













































No comments:

Post a Comment