Monday, July 4, 2016

HAUL! THAILAND FAIR @ SM CITY CEBU | BeYouTyAndBeyond


Hey friends!

So I was informed by my Sis-in-Law that there was a
Thailand Fair ( Products from Thailand) at SM City Cebu.
Of course, I got so excited...hehehe...
I went there on the last day
And I wasn't expecting that I will still be able to be there on time,
Since she told me that it will be until Sunday morning.

Surely it will conflict our Mass schedule.
Since we will be hearing mass at 11am
Surprising, the fair was extended and I got the chance to be part of it.
And I was soooo happy.

So today, I wanted to share to you what I got from the Fair.

^_^



Here's the Video
^_^



I also included some products that I purchased from SM Store.
And I am so excited to try them all.

If you have questions or you want me to review some of the products that I mentioned,
just leave a comment or you can message me on my Facebook Page
or Direct Message me on my Instagram.

I hope you enjoyed this one.

I will see you in my next post.

I love you everyone
mwuahh
^_^





***You can also reach me through these links***

Email me at  roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram





















No comments:

Post a Comment