Saturday, January 30, 2016

Life Update & Daiso Haul! | BeYouTyAndBeyond



Hey everybody!

Oh gosh, it feels good to be typing on my computer, 
I mean on the keyboard of course...hehe
I am so happy that I can do this again and share a lot of things to all of you.

It's always my excitement, that whenever I found something new or 
something awesome, for sure, I can't wait to share it to all of you my beloveds
^_^

So today, I'm sharing a tiny bit of why I was away for so long.
And for some bonus, I also added some Daiso Haul!
How exciting!

Enjoy!



Here's the Video
^_^




Who doesn't love Daiso? right?

Although it is just a 100 yen store but the quality is awesome
So thankful that there is a store like this.
This helps so much especially for us who wants to make more from their money

Hope you enjoy this post everyone!
^_^

Thank you so much for watching

Remember to
Be Nice, Be Kind and Keep that Smile
^_^


Love you all
Sharon^_^





*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram
















No comments:

Post a Comment