Sunday, June 7, 2015

Beauty Haul Featuring Coastal Scents Revealed Palette | Etude House & More!!!


Hi friends!  I wanted to share to you what I recently got! And it's all beauty products!  To all my makeup junkies out there this is for you!

Hope you liked it!

As, I promise I will have the full watches here on the Coastal Scents Revealed Palette so that you could clearly see how beautiful these palettes are.

I absolutely recommend it!




Here is the Video
^_^





Here are the Swatches!

Revealed 2









Revealed 3 Palette














Hope this helps a lot of you who are deciding to purchase these palettes.

Please let me know if you have tried these palette I would love to hear your thoughts.  And if you have any questions regarding these palettes or the other products that I featured on my Beauty Haul, please feel free to leave it in the comments section or you can post it in my other social media accounts.  I am very much willing to answer your questions.

Until next time.  I'll see you all in my next post!

Happy Reading! ^_^


*You can also reach me through these links*

Email me at roqsha@hotmail.com

Facebook Account

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram




Take Care Everyone
 ^_^





















No comments:

Post a Comment